Atento has opened an innovative Operations Command Center in Madrid to manage, in real time and from a central location, the activity and key processes in its 17 customer relationship centers in the EMEA región.
July 20, 2015 Download in PDF
- Centralizing the management of 17 customer relationship centers that employ over 12,000 people and are located in 3 different countries
- More than 5.5 million interactions with customers monitored in real time each month
- Becomes the third center of reference for operational excellence deployed by Atento in the last year, with the other two located in Sao Paulo and Mexico City covering the regions of Brazil and the Americas, respectively
MADRID – Atento (NYSE: ATTO), a leading provider of customer relationship management and business process outsourcing services worldwide, has opened an innovative Operations Command Center in Madrid to manage, in real time and from a central location, the activity and key processes in its 17 customer relationship centers in the EMEA region.
Atento thus becomes the first company in its sector in Spain to have an advanced Command Center. From this center, the company monitors more than 5.5 million customer interactions on a monthly basis for more than 140 of Atento's clients in EMEA.
This initiative enhances Atento client access to the most advanced planning, forecasting, statistical modeling and analytical capabilities generating higher operations efficiency and new intelligence about customer habits and trends. These advanced capabilities are consistent across all of Atento’s Global Command Center Network encompassing operational excellence centers in Sao Paulo (providing service to Brazil), Mexico City (covering the Americas region) and now Madrid (serving the EMEA region).
The center's facts and figures
- Centralized, real-time management of 17 customer relationship centers in 3 countries that employ over 12,000 people
- More than 5.5 million interactions with customers, monitored in real time for more than 140 of Atento's clients through multiple channels, per month
- State of the art operations management and planning tools to monitor and ensure compliance with key operational excellence metrics and with the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications
- Design and implementation of analytical models in order to generate intelligence on costumer trends and the impact of improvements and efficiency on services
- More than 60 highly-qualified employees in the fields of operations management, planning, forecasting, statistical modeling, quality assurance, and recruiting
- Integrated in the Atento´s Global Command Center Network (Sao Paulo, Mexico City, Madrid)
More than 60 jobs created in the center
For Alejandro Reynal, Atento's CEO, “The new EMEA Command Center reinforces our ongoing commitment to innovation and operational excellence in the sector. The Command Center strengthens our ability to offer clients differentiating customer experience solutions that are adapted to their needs and enhance their business processes. It is one of the three flagship centers for operational excellence that our company has rolled out in the last year worldwide and we are very excited about the wide range of opportunities that it will open for our clients in the EMEA region.”
“More than 60 highly-qualified professionals - experts in processes and technology for providing best customer experience solutions - have already joined our team to work in this new Operations Command Center. With our EMEA Command Center and its robust combination of highly-qualified professionals and state of the art management and planning tools, we are launching an initiative unique to the sector, making us pioneers and a reference for customer satisfaction and operational excellence,” said José María Pérez Melber, General Manager of Atento in Spain and EMEA.
Click on the link to see images of the Atento EMEA Operations Command Center: http://www.atento.com/news-center/news/853/atento-operations-command-center-for-the-emea-region
Atento is the largest provider of customer relationship management and business process outsourcing (CRM BPO) services in Latin America, and among the top three providers globally, based on revenues. Atento is also a leading provider for U.S.-based companies nearshoring CRM/BPO services to Latin America. Since 1999, the company has developed its business model in 14 countries where it employs more than 160,000 people. Atento has over 400 clients to whom it offers a wide range of CRM BPO services across multiple channels. Atento's clients are mostly leading multinational corporations in sectors such as telecommunications, banking and financial services, media and technology, health, retail and public administrations, among others. Atento´s shares trade under the symbol ATTO on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). For more information visit www.atento.com