- Atento’s customer experience solutions won three IMT 2018 awards, the highest recognition in the CRM BPO industry in Mexico, granted by the Mexican Teleservices Institute
- The Company has received the Gold Awards for the Best Sales Strategy, Best Customer Experience Strategy and Best Talent Management
March 22, 2018 Download in PDF
MEXICO CITY – Atento S.A. (NYSE: ATTO), the leading provider of customer relationship management and business process outsourcing services (CRM/BPO) in Latin America, and one of the top five providers worldwide, has been recognized by the Mexican Teleservices Institute (IMT) with three Gold awards at the 13th edition (2018) of the National Awards for Excellence in Company-Customer Relations and Contact Centers. The Mexican Teleservices Institute (IMT) is the leading organization in assessing the contact center industry and the company-customer relationship management sector in Mexico, and one of the most important in Latin America.
At the 2018 edition of the IMT Awards, Atento earned the following recognitions:
- Gold Award for Best Talent Management with the case “Simulator, a proprietary tool for training and skills development” recognizing Atento for its innovation in human management processes to achieve a better customer experience
- Gold Award for Best Sales Strategy received jointly with LivePerson Latin America for the case "Increase in sales: impact on the customer satisfaction of a company in the commercial airline industry", recognizing the digital sales strategy implemented for a leading national airline
- Gold Award for the Best Customer Experience Strategy received jointly with LivePerson Latin America for the campaign launched for a leading telecommunications company leveraging digital tools to attract and increase attention of user in the client´s website
Rodrigo Llaguno, Managing Director of Atento Mexico, commented “These awards are a recognition of Atento’s capacity to innovate and to offer the best customer experience to companies. They also reflect the evolution of our offer towards digital, combining human talent, technology solutions, and industry expertise to deliver the full potential of digital across the customer lifecycle.”
Once again, Atento has been recognized for the comprehensive and innovative solutions that provide to help its customers face the challenges of the digital transformation, backed by cutting edge technologies that improve the customer experience across the entire customer lifecycle. The IMT Awards recognized the best in the industry in terms of contact centers, BPO, KPO and ITO, Service Desk, CRM and CEM, Big Data and Analytics, and Customer Experience, among others, by public and private companies operating in Mexico and that have a favorable impact on the competitiveness of the sector through their business, operating and customer satisfaction results.
Atento is the largest provider of customer relationship management and business process outsourcing (CRM BPO) services in Latin America, and among the top five providers worldwide, based on revenues. Atento is also a leading provider of nearshoring CRM/BPO services to companies that carry out their activities in the United States. Since 1999, the company has developed its business model in 13 countries where it employs 150,000 people. Atento has over 400 clients to whom it offers a wide range of CRM/BPO services through multiple channels. Atento's clients are mostly leading multinational corporations in sectors such as telecommunications, banking and financial services, health, retail and public administrations, among others. Atento´s shares trade under the symbol ATTO on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). In 2016, Atento was named one of the World´s 25 Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work® for a fourth consecutive year. For more information visit www.atento.com