Data provided will be processed by ATENTO SPAIN HOLDCO, S.L.U., with Spanish Tax ID number B86445731, (hereinafter “ATENTO”) with registered office at calle Santiago de Compostela, 94, 28035 Madrid (Spain).
You can contact ATENTO’s data protection officer (DPO) via the following email address email@example.com, or by sending a letter to ATENTO’s registered office addressed to the “Data Protection Officer.”
2 INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
3 FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND FOR HOW LONG WILL ATENTO PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
Atento will use your personal information to manage and respond to your query.
Your data will be kept for the minimum time required to carry out the aforementioned purposes or, where appropriate, until you withdraw the consent given.
4 WHAT ARE THE LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING A USERS DATA?
5 WITH WHOM WILL USER’S DATA BE SHARED?
The data you provide may be shared with other companies within the group, which may be located outside the European Union, only for the purposes described above. In addition, your data may be shared with third parties for the correct fulfillment of our contractual or legal obligations.
Aside from this, should ATENTO wish to make such information available, we shall require your express consent.
6 INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS.
Your data will be hosted on the servers of one of our suppliers (Microsoft), and will therefore be transferred to the U.S., which is a country that does not guarantee the same degree of adequacy as the EU. ATENTO and the above-mentioned supplier have signed the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission for the purposes of providing appropriate data protection safeguards.
7 EXERCISING RIGHTS.
You can send a letter to ATENTO, to the address provided in the heading of this policy, or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of your government-issued ID at any time and free of charge, to:
- Withdraw the consent given.
- Access personal data.
- Correct inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request that your data be erased when, among other reasons, these data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Restrict data processing by ATENTO when any of the conditions set out in data protection regulations are met.
- Request portability of any data unwittingly provided, as well as any data provided by virtue of using the service.
- File a claim regarding personal data protection with the Spanish Data Protection Agency at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, when you believe that ATENTO has violated your rights granted under applicable regulations on data protection.
8 SECURITY MEASURES.
ATENTO will always process your data in an absolutely confidential manner under an obligation of secrecy, pursuant to the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of your data and prevent unauthorized alteration, loss, processing or access thereto, bearing in mind the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored, and the risks to which they are exposed.