Data provided will be processed by ATENTO SPAIN HOLDCO, S.L.U., with Spanish Tax ID number B86445731, (hereinafter “ATENTO”) with registered office at calle Santiago de Compostela, 94, 28035 Madrid (Spain).
You can contact ATENTO’s data protection officer (DPO) via the following email address email@example.com, or by sending a letter to ATENTO’s registered office addressed to the “Data Protection Officer.”
2 INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
3 REQUIREMENT TO PROVIDE DATA.
The data requested on the form are generally required (unless the corresponding field states otherwise) in order to fulfill the stated purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided properly, said purposes cannot be fulfilled.
4 FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND FOR HOW LONG WILL ATENTO PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data provided will be processed by ATENTO to consider your candidacy for a position and, where applicable, add you to the hiring processes that best match your profile.
The data included here will be stored for one year for the purposes indicated; therefore it is your responsibility to keep them up-to-date. Your data may be processed in order to notify you of future vacancies that match your profile and which may be of interest to you.
5 WHAT ARE THE LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING A USERS DATA?
6 WITH WHOM WILL USER’S DATA BE SHARED?
The data you provide may be shared with other companies within the group, which may be located outside the European Economic Area, only for the purposes described above. In addition, your data may be shared with third parties for the correct fulfillment of our contractual or legal obligations. Aside from this, should ATENTO wish to make such information available, we shall require your express consent.
7 INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS.
Your data will be hosted on the servers of one of our suppliers (Microsoft), and will therefore be transferred to the U.S., which is a country that does not guarantee the same degree of adequacy as the EU. ATENTO and the above-mentioned supplier have signed the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission for the purposes of providing appropriate data protection safeguards.
8 USER ACCOUNTABILITY.
- Certify that you are over eighteen (18) years old and that the data you provide ATENTO are true, accurate, complete, and up-to-date. In this sense, you are accountable for the truthfulness of the data you share and for duly keeping it up-to-date to ensure it coincides with your current situation.
- Certify that you have informed any third parties whose data you provide, where applicable, of the content contained in this document. You also certify that you have obtained their authorization to provide their data to ATENTO for the above-mentioned purposes.
- You will be liable for any false or inaccurate information you provide on the platform and any direct or indirect damages caused to ATENTO or third parties.
9 EXERCISING RIGHTS.
You can send a letter to ATENTO, to the address provided in the heading of this policy, or an email firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of your government-issued ID at any time and free of charge, to:
- Withdraw the consent given.
- Access personal data.
- Correct inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request that your data be erased when, among other reasons, these data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Restrict data processing by ATENTO when any of the conditions set out in data protection regulations are met.
- Request portability of any data unwittingly provided, as well as any data provided by virtue of using the service.
- File a claim regarding personal data protection with the Spanish Data Protection Agency at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, when you believe that ATENTO has violated your rights granted under applicable regulations on data protection.
10 SECURITY MEASURES.
ATENTO will always process your data in an absolutely confidential manner under an obligation of secrecy, pursuant to the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of your data and prevent unauthorized alteration, loss, processing or access thereto, bearing in mind the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored, and the risks to which they are exposed.
11 CONFIDENTIALITY CLAUSE.
By accepting this clause, I expressly undertake to keep any ATENTO or third-party information I have access to confidential during the hiring process and while carrying out any training activity. I undertake not to disclose them, publish them, or directly or indirectly make them available to third parties. Moreover, I undertake to refrain from making any copies of said information or any other material or documentation as well as to respect any and all security measures ATENTO adopts to guarantee the confidentiality of the information. These obligations are valid for an indefinite period of time and I undertake to fulfill them after the completion, regardless of the reason, of the hiring process or my professional relationship with ATENTO.”