- With a complimentary assessment, available on the Company’s website, businesses can now determine their AI readiness to optimize Customer Experience (CX).
Madrid, November 21st, 2023. Atento, S.A. (“Atento” or the “Company”), one of the world’s largest providers of customer relationship management and business process outsourcing (CRM/BPO) services and an industry leader in Latin America, today launched an innovative tool designated to evaluate a company’s readiness to improve their customer experience (CX) through the adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
The tool is readily accessible on Atento’s website, where companies are invited to complete a questionnaire that ascertains their AI maturity level. Participants will receive a comprehensive report with recommendations based on their specific results.
The assessment probes into several critical areas, including the extent of digital customer interactions, data collection and integration practices, analytical capabilities, agility in responding to market shifts, and even AI deployment’s ethical and legal implications. The resulting score places the Company into one of the following four AI maturity levels:
- Nascent: Companies are still in the early stages of understanding and harnessing the potential of AI. They’ve only just begun to scratch the surface of what AI can offer to revolutionize their customer experience.
- Emerging: Organizations at this stage have already taken some steps in integrating AI, recognize the potential of AI, and are in the early stages of data collection and integration.
- Mature: For companies at this stage, AI is becoming an essential part of their operations, but they still have areas that require further optimization.
- Advanced: At this stage, companies have a well-integrated AI strategy focused on a holistic approach to customer data management and leveraging real-time AI-driven insights.
Atento offers strategic recommendations for each maturity phase, guiding companies to align with current industry trends, thus helping them improve AI integration into their customer journey. Furthermore, Atento extends the expertise of its consulting team to assist companies in strategizing and implementing AI to enrich the customer experience.
“Pioneering in AI to revolutionize customer experience is a cornerstone of Atento’s mission, fostering loyalty and propelling business growth,” said Pablo Sánchez, Global CMO at Atento. “Understanding the maturity of their AI strategies is crucial for companies, and while each journey is distinct, our assessment provides a clear starting point and strategic guidance to accelerate the speed of their business transformation,” concluded Sánchez.
The “AI Maturity Assessment” is available at https://bit.ly/49A0AMN
Atento is the largest provider of customer relationship management and business process outsourcing (“CRM BPO”) services in Latin America and one of the leading providers worldwide. Atento is also one of the leading providers of nearshoring CRM BPO services for companies operating in the United States. Since 1999, the Company has developed its business model in 17 countries, employing approximately 120,000 people. Atento has more than 400 clients, to whom it offers a wide range of CRM BPO services through multiple channels. Atento’s clients are mostly leading multinational companies in the telecommunications, banking and financial services, healthcare, retail and government sectors. In recent years, the Company has been recognized for its excellence by several industry analysts in different regions, including Everest (named as a “star performer” in 2021), Gartner (recognized as a leader for Customer Service BPO in the Magic Quadrant since 2021), Frost & Sullivan (named a leader in CX Outsourcing in Latin America for 2022), or Forbes (selected as one of the 100 best companies to work for in 2023 in Spain). For more information, visit www.Atento.com.