LUI – Language User Interface
The challenge was to develop a humanized IVR for a payments company, focusing on the main journeys and best possible user experience.
To improve the existing IVR; and to reach the existing agreement’s retention goal, attaining 36% retention on all eligible IVR calls.
To assess the existing IVR and adopt a new design based on the Language user Interface Methodology. To revise the retention criteria.
- Existing IVR improved from 8% to 32% retention.
- Around 7,000 prompts recorded for the new IVR.
- Creation of a humanized IVR focusing on the main journeys and the best possible user experience.
- Creation of a persona and a new tone of voice for the interface.
- New navigation flow, with topic anticipation and propensity.