An end-to-end delivery model, designed to fulfill the most varied business needs, such as contingencies, rapid workspace expansion, volume peaks, or seasonality services handling while giving access to specialized talent. This high-secure and reliable environment enhance employee productivity and engagement, by boosting results, quality, and end-customer satisfaction. We combine full internal process virtualization and leading-edge technologies, allowing our professionals to work confidently from their homes.
Contingency plan in strikes, pandemics, natural disasters
Volume peaks management enabled by technology
More flexible working hours including nighttime and weekends
Social inclusion - people with disabilities
Great option to rapid expansion/growth
Talent retention, absenteeism and turnover reduction
Higher quality interactions, end-customer satisfaction
Increased productivity and quality of life
Air quality improvement
Robust governance model focused on performance, security and welfare
Ability to operate nationwide. Agile and massive implementation capacity
Geographical distribution analysis of workforce
- Access control, preventing simultaneous connections from the same user.
- Biometric fingerprint validation
- Workstation with security specifications
- Facial recognition to enter the system
- Encrypted data
- Real time monitoring
- Remote monitoring software
- Multi-scenario technological security: VPN, Citrix, VDI
- No access to external storage device
- Screen recording
- Transaction log for fraud incidents
- Blocking of working hours
A cost-effective business model, focusing in productivity and CSAT KPIs, along with overall CX improvements.
Operation split between Home Office and Atento Facilities
10% ~ 15% of seats available for contingency
- 100% digital corporate site
- Artificial intelligence for pre-screening
- Video calls
- Quantum test
- Continuous e-learning by certified coaches
- Gamification and simulators
100% remote Onboarding
"ATC's digital channels grew by 38% in real interactions with previous months."Arturo Gonzalez, Platform Manager at ATC, Telefonica Movistar México
"I saw an increase in productivity among agents by eliminating travel time to the office."Cecilia Marquez, Director of Call Center, Mission Hotels.
"Our clients’ quality and satisfaction rates did not suffer when transitioning to the remote model."Mauricio Ramón, Director of Customer Relations, Linde.
More than 80 customers are already part of WAHA.
Want to know more?Contact us