RPA Factory in Back-Office Operations
Achieving a remarkable 90% cost cut by automating data extraction documentation from direct debit receipts
- Achieve significant cost savings by automating tasks and phasing out the back-office service provider.
- Internalize the task to ensure daily execution and eliminate delays.
- Initiated an automation process to run in an attended mode, with human intervention only to input the bank password.
- Offered unwavering support during the robot’s execution throughout 2020.
- Seamlessly adapted to the bank’s newly optimized website.
- Successfully transitioned the robot from attended to unattended mode.
- Efficiently managed over 20 bank accounts spanning 8 distinct companies using a single robot.
- Successfully downloaded more than 200K bank receipts.
- Extracted and integrated over 1.5 million records into the database.
- Ensured consistent daily execution to maintain optimal efficiency.
- Slashed back-office expenses by a whopping 91%.
- Expanded capacity, managing 30% more bank receipts without compromising efficiency.