Improving agents’ performance for the Born Digital champion
- Reducing agents’ learning time
- Improve performance of new agents from day one
- Improve the first-contact resolution rate
- E2E process review to identify the agents’ learning stages, from hiring, training, and onboarding
- Training materials based on role plays.
- Case-base learning model.
- Team aligned with our service offering and delivering customer satisfaction.
- Learning content tailored to the Atento@Home model.
- Business impact opportunity in Colombia leveraging Brazil’s successful experiences.
Results / KPI'S
- Reduction in the learning curve (time spent in this process) from 90 to 60 days.
- 95% of the agents passed the initial training.
- First contact resolution rate raised from 77% to 81.8%.