Our CEO’s message for 2021
It is no secret to anyone that 2020 has been a very difficult year. We have all had to face new - and in many cases - very important challenges, both in our professional and personal lives. During these uncertain and social distancing times, customer experience has become even more essential for consumers around the world.
Together we face this great challenge and together we have delivered.
With the support of our customers, we have transferred in record time more than 80,000 employees to the Atento@Home model. This represents more than half of a workforce exceeding 150,000 agents, spread across nearly 100 locations in 13 countries.
Atento@Home is a solution that allows us to keep high-security levels by protecting our customers' data while ensuring our employees’ health and well-being. In Atento@Home we have developed a remote work solution with important innovations, including:
- Advanced technology: with a cloud-native solution that maximizes our adaptability, performance, portability and, above all, security.
- Integrated operations: with a single point of contact to give you the best service, at all times and facilitate management.
- Digital selection and on-boarding: using artificial intelligence to find the best talent and give the best training to guarantee the best customer experience.
Despite the difficult situation, we have continued to develop our transformation plan, setting the following priorities for the coming year:
- First, continue to focus on managing the pandemic’s impact. I am extremely optimistic about 2021. I think we will see the light at the end of the tunnel in the coming months, thanks to the vaccines’ impact. However, we will not let our guard down prematurely to keep guaranteeing our employees’ safety and health and the quality of service to our customers.
- Second, continue and speed up the transformation process. We will keep innovating and expanding our product portfolio to continue offering the best customer experience solutions. Clear examples of this innovation are the ISO certification and startups accelerator program, which we have recently launched.
- Third, and very important, continue to increase our customers’ satisfaction. In 2020 our clients recognized us with the highest satisfaction rate and NPS in the company's history. Our commitment is to continue this trajectory.
Finally, I would like to wish you and your families, during this year that is just beginning, good health, peace, and prosperity, and remind you that we will keep our commitment and support so that your businesses get the best results.